Confidentiality for the Family Support Professional: Confidentiality in Practice
This module presents interactive video scenarios for application of principles and legal factors in confidentiality.
- Make decisions about how to maintain confidentiality
- Talk with families about the family's rights and the family support professional's responsibility to maintain confidentiality
- Think about confidentiality issues within the framework of the family support professional - client relationship
- Understand how confidentiality laws apply to home visiting
- Name the main points of the three laws